Provide solutions for industry professionals seeking value based answers for their handheld test and measurement needs.
• J.P. Aleskus, Jr. Chairman and President founded Universal Enterprises, Inc. in 1968 (which was sold in 1995).
• James M. McKenzie CFO and Director
• Dan Shelton, Vice President
• Julie Jenkins, Office Manager
• Test Products International, Inc. (TPI) was incorporated in Oregon (USA) June 3rd, 1997 and took over
the customers of Test Probes, Inc. which was dissolved and liquidated. J.P. Aleskus, Jr. became Chairman
and President. Test Probes, Inc. sold oscilloscope probes and test leads to the electronic market.
• TPI greatly expanded the product categories, customers and expanded into new market segments worldwide.
• Safety Green was selected as the color for TPI instruments. It was the new safety color being used on
emergency vehicles, school signs, etc.
• Test Products International UK, Ltd. was started July 2001, as a wholly owned subsidiary of Test
Products International, Inc.
• Test Product International Ltd (Canada) was purchased and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Test
Products International, Inc. December 31st, 2002.
• Test Products International UK Ltd. changes its name to Test Products International Europe Ltd in March 2003.
• CBM products were added in 2011.