Digital Clamp-On: 265
The 265 with slim jaw and body is ideal for use in cramped work areas and crowded electrical panels. The 265 is cULus approved.
- Slim jaw and body BenefitSafe and easy to use in crowded electrical panels
- Capacitance BenefitMeasure motor run and start capacitors
- 0.1 millivolt DC resolution BenefitAccurately measure thermocouples
- Frequency BenefitMeasure and adjust variable speed drives
- AC/DC volts up to 600V and AC amps up to 400 BenefitEnough range to safely perform measurements
- Auto power off BenefitIncreases battery life by turning off the tester when not in use.
- CAT III 600V rated BenefitSafety for the operator and meter.
- Diode, resistance, and audible continuity
- 4000 count display
- 0.01 resolution up to 400 AC amps
- Auto / Manual ranging
- Data hold