Combustion Analyzer: 712
Accurately test flue gases in furnaces and domestic boilers to determine operation efficiency. Time/date documentation for future reference.
- Fast and easy set-up BenefitFast purge and fuel selection during start-up reduces set-up time
- Measures CO, O2, pressure,and temperature
- Calculates CO2and gross ornet efficiency
- Works on High Efficiencyfurnace
- Selectable fuels: natural gas, light oil, heavy oil, LPG, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Pump driven for fast response
- Dual input differential manometer with 3 selectable units of measure: kPa,mBar, inH2O, .001 inH20resolution
- Tightness test: check forpressure leaks in valves, fittings, and switches with anelapsed time reference
- Flue probe with built-in thermocouple
- IR printer port - use optionalA740 Infrared Printer.
- Soft carrying case
- Protective rubber boot