Digital Manometers: 621
High efficiency gas and oil fired furnaces along with condensing boilers requre a manometer with 0.001 inches of water resolution to make proper adjustments
- 0.001 inH2O resolution at less than 40 inH2O; 0.01 inH2O resolution over 40 inH2O BenefitEnough range and resolution to perform low pressure and draft measurements on high efficiency gas and oil fired equipment.
- +/- 120 inH2O range, over-pressure protected to 200 inH2O BenefitEnough range for low side regulator adjustments and protection against pressure spikes
- Temperature compensated to ensure repeatable measurements BenefitPressure measurement is not affected by ambient temperature
- Dual input differential BenefitTroubleshoot and setup two stage pressure switches
- Seven units of pressure: inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI, mmH2O, mmHg, inHg BenefitEnables equipment adjustments to be made easily
- Trim mode to stabilize readings BenefitEnables fluctuating pressure to be measured and displayed